BECOME A MEMBER
Community Supported Agriculture
Becoming a member of a CSA program is of great benefit to both the consumer and the grower.
1. Clean, Healthy, Organic produce each week. No need to try and work your schedule around the farmers market or plan your meals at the grocery store.
2. We provide the food and simple recipes for you!
3. Direct sales: no middle man, so your money goes directly to your grower.
4. Payment up front assists your grower with the abundance of growing costs such as, seeds, propagation, labor, etc.
5. A closer connection to your grower, community, and nature
= a total connection to your food.
What You Receive
A weekly share of $20-$25
worth of veggies, for 26 weeks.
May - end of October
$500 full share
$250 half share - bi-weekly
Share includes a selection of seasonal offerings
packed with love & care:
leafy greens & blends
salad greens & mixes
kale & chard
collards & broccolini
radish & turnips
baby summer squash
fresh young ginger
onions & scallions
tomatoes & peppers
flowers & herbs
Where You Receive
We encourage CSA members to come to our farm in Marshall to pick up their vegetable share. This allows you to connect with us and see our gardens!
We have a beautiful river you can walk along and friendly pathways you can walk through.
W. Asheville Tailgate~Tues.
N. Asheville Tailgate~Sat.
On the farm, off of 25/70
Please feel free to contact us for more information and payment options!